Let’s face it…we have all been there. We sit in front of the computer staring at a white screen and a flashing black cursor and it’s almost as if that cursor is mocking us. Wait…is that just me? Phew. I didn’t think so. Next time you find yourself uninspired, try one of these 20 blogging prompts and hopefully your creative juices will start flowing.
1. Do you have a good luck charm? If so, what is it and how did it help you?
2. What is one habit you are trying to break? What are you doing to break the habit?
3. What is your favorite St. Patrick’s Day memory?
4. Share your favorite Irish recipe or beverage.
5. Spring’s right around the corner. Share some of your favorite spring cleaning tips.
6. What was the last book you read? Give us an honest review!
7. What is your favorite social media platform? Why? Share tips you have for managing your account.
8. Are you planning a garden? What will you be planting?
9. Share your favorite Spring Break memory/trip.
10. You have 2 days to binge watch a TV series. What are your top 2 choices? Tell us why we should watch those shows.
11. Time to dump your camera roll pics! Show us your pictures and tell us about them…the good, the bad, and the unfiltered!
12. Share your favorite DIY project (think wreaths, Easter decor etc).
13. Congrats! You have won $1,000,000,000. What will you do with your winnings? Be creative!
14. What was your favorite fairy tale growing up? Why?
15. March Madness is here! Share your top 8 picks of anything (sports teams, trends, phone apps…the sky’s the limit!).
16. Share your blog roll with us!
17. If you could blog full time, would you? Why or why not?
18. What is your dream job?
19. St. Patrick’s Day is almost here. How will you be celebrating?
20. Name 5 things you wish you had known before you started blogging.
There you have it. Here’s wishing that these 20 blogging prompts will hopefully help you next time you find yourself uninspired.
What are you wishing for today?