We have allowed visits to my parents’ house but mandate that she stay inside in the air conditioning with the windows closed. For an extremely active and athletic 11 year old, this is tough. Definitely worth doing though to avoid the suffering and missing school.
If you enjoyed this post, you may like these as well:
- Link up your Wednesday Wishes below.
- Please link back to this blog.
- If you mention your link on social media please use #wedswishes.
- Stop by and visit participating bloggers.
- Wish them well!
- 17 years ago today my life was forever changed. I found out what it felt like to have my heart outside of my body. I became a mom. Taylor Madison was born and forever changed my world. Taylor is dedicated, kind, beautiful, determined, and her own toughest critic. She is serious yet knows how to have fun. She is driven. She amazes me every day. Today I wish her a Happy Birthday and a lifetime of love, laughter, and good health. I wish that she may always know that she is loved so very much and that even if she does not reach the stars that she is always striving for she is no less than perfect in our eyes.
- 14 years ago today, our family grew yet again. Alyssa Bella, our little party crasher, arrived 8 days early. We call her the gift that keeps on giving. What better gift to give a daughter than a sister? Alyssa is my child that sees the fun in everything. She is beautiful, silly, loyal, and easy to get along with. Alyssa is athletic and wonderful with children. She amuses me every day. Today I wish her a Happy Birthday and a lifetime of love, laughter, and good health. I also wish that she never lose her joie de vivre and that she always continues to be herself and not give in to the ideal that teens must be mature beyond their years. The world is a better place seen through laughing eyes.
- I wish that my daughters may always know that sisters share a special bond for life; and that even though they may bicker and get on each other’s nerves and be the complete opposite personality-wise, your sister always has your back. A sister is a best friend for life, through thick and thin, through ups and downs.
- I wish all of you a great rest of the week!