1. Invite a friend for coffee/lunch/dessert.
2. Pay it Forward. Treat someone in the drive through lane. Leave a coupon attached to an item at the store. Have a store discount card that expires soon? Run into the store and hand it to someone in the checkout line.
3. Bring someone a bouquet. Doesn’t have to be flowers….think outside the box! A balloon bouquet, a bouquets of lollipops, anything that can be bunched together and tied with a little string would be adorable.
4. Send someone snail mail. Receiving a hand written letter from someone always brings a smile to my face.
5. Lend a hand. That new mom learning to balance a newborn and other children? Offer to babysit. Drop off a meal. Shovel someone’s walk. Hold a door open for someone.
6. Send a text. You’re sure to make someone happy with a simple “Thinking of you!” text.
7. Listen. Encourage. Support. Sometimes all a person needs is to just be heard. Getting something off their shoulders can definitely improve someone’s day.
8. Make a care package. It doesn’t have to be elaborate. A book, a magazine, a treat, a gift card for coffee….anything!
9. Make a list! Leave it somewhere where they will find it later. Need some ideas? 10 Reasons I Love You! 10 Reasons Why You are a Great Friend. 5 Reasons I Am Proud to Call You My_____.
10. Give a smile and a hug. Sometimes just a simple hug, holding on to someone for a moment and feeling love can turn someone’s day around.
What are you wishing for today? Link up below and tell me!