Am I the only one who wants to enjoy the Super Bowl, but not eat all the chicken wings and pizza bites? As much as I love both of those things, I know that they just aren’t healthy. Hi, I’m Kristyn and I recently started a food blog called Dash of Herbs. You might be thinking, how can you eat healthy chicken wings? Well, you probably can’t. I don’t know about you, but on Weight Watchers, wings aren’t really allowed.
I decided to join Weight Watchers and with that came cooking more. Dash of Herbs is the brainchild of my Weight Watchers journey and my new love of cooking. You can find simple, easy recipes that any type of cook can throw together, and they are so easy to make – like this Easy and Healthy Chicken Fried Rice.
Being able to enjoy the things that my friends are enjoying is really important to me. And now, I can do that! I have 2 great recipes coming for the Super Bowl that aren’t going to push you over your SmartPoints goal – and isn’t that great?
And just for Love the Here and Now readers, you get to try the Roasted Buffalo Cauliflower for yourself before it’s even posted on my blog! Just remember that the big game doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy yourself and eat healthy, even with all the wings and pizza bites around.
- 1 bunch cauliflower
- 1 T olive oil
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce of your choice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Chop cauliflower to get enough florets that you want to use.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine florets, olive oil, and salt and pepper. Mix to combine.
- On a prepared baking, spread the cauliflower and bake about 20 mins.
- Once the cauliflower is roasted to your liking, place them in a medium mixing bowl.
- Add the buffalo sauce and mix together. Serve with low-fat ranch.
Thanks Kristyn for proving to us that healthy eating can taste great! Both Kristyn and I are Weight Watchers fans and love the results we have seen following their program. Be sure to check out Dash of Herbs and I highly recommend signing up for her newsletter. Each week you get a meal plan and a grocery list. Amazing!