Hi there! Today I am linking up with Lauren of the Albrecht’s Blog and Hayley of A Beautiful Exchange. They are the co-hosts of The Girl Between the Lines. Hayley and Lauren created this link up as a way for bloggers to get to know other bloggers beyond the post, if you will. This is a great way to carry friendships beyond the blogging world and into the “real” world.
|Created using Rhonna Designs app|
Why Mandy? She’s got all the bases covered.
- Want to talk decorating? She’s got a great eye for decor. Check out her knack for gallery walls here. Her father though….I’d like Mandy to bring him to lunch with her….he is one talented guy. Check out the finished basement he helped her with. Isn’t that gorgeous?? Her office inspires productivity don’t you think? I really love the office nook as well in the basement.
- Decorating isn’t your thing? Are you more of a Mommy Blogger? She can talk kids….three cute little boys and hopefully another child will be added to their family soon via adoption. You can read all about that here. I can’t wait to follow along with the Rose’s RV family adventure this summer. I give her credit…the only female among 4 males trapped in an RV. God Bless you Mandy!
- Want help starting a blog? Mandy’s your girl. She has great tips here. Want to add great photos to your blog? One July Living has great tips that she shares on Mandy’s blog. I loved the post on link parties. Great advice! Maybe you’re heading to a Blogging Conference soon? Before you go, check out what Mandy has to say about what to bring.
- Want to talk money? How to make money by blogging? Saving money? Mandy and her husband Jeff are extremely knowledgeable. Check out their blog, Dollars and Roses. Jeff has even written a book on finances. If you have been reading my posts all along, you may remember that I am participating in the 52 Week Money Saving Challenge, which was created by Jeff Rose. These two are a dynamic duo!
- Are you more into fashion? Have a love of chevron? Mandy does! Mint and chevron combined? Want some tips on accessorizing with scarves? She can show you.